We will provide a loving, nurturing and caring community rooted in Christian values, where all children can grow the strength, wisdom and perseverance to develop a love of learning and fully achieve their God given potential.
Growing together in strength, love and wisdom, we shine…
“We shine like bright stars in the sky.” – Philippians 2:15
“Be strong and courageous, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” – Joshua 1:19
“Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails.” – 1 Corinthians 13:1-3
“Blessed are those who find wisdom, those who gain understanding.” – Proverbs 3:13
Our Christian Vision, Motto and Values are expressed through our school’s mission statement. We will:
- Instil a sense of wonder at God’s creation which nurtures a desire to learn and care for people and the environment.
- Encourage all children, irrespective of background or ability, to flourish academically and creatively thereby fulfilling their God-given potential so they “shine like bright stars”.
- Develop and maintain a constructive, purposeful and aspirational school environment in which high expectations of Christian behaviour and conduct allow all members of our community to grow in the image of God.
- Empower pupils and adults to develop endurance and resilience so that they do not lose heart when facing the challenges of school and the wider world.
- Help pupils and adults to develop lifelong values so that they can contribute successfully to their local community and navigate an increasingly complex national and global community.
- Be a Christian community where there are strong, caring relationships based on kindness and mutual respect, demonstrated through courtesy, forgiveness and reconciliation.
- Encourage all within our community to understand the true meaning of friendship, respect and compassion so that they can empathise and relate to those from different communities and backgrounds.